Visa Services

If you do not have Australian citizenship you will need a visa to enter and live and work in Australia. We can offer advice on any visa for Australia but find most people are looking for 

  • Skilled visas
  • Family (partner, spouse and child) visas
  • Parent visas
  • Business visas
  • Student visas

We work with people from many countries and make frequent trips overseas to meet and guide our clients. With email and more online visa applications this means we can quickly access informationand it is of greatest benefit to you if we are here when you arrive in Australia.

How do I obtain a visa?

If you plan to live and work in Australia on a long term basis the most important thing to consider is how you will obtain your visa. This is a major decision affecting your whole future and family and unfortunately there are no refunds if you do not do it properly. The Australian government sets very strict criteria on who is and isn’t eligible and a registered migration agent is able to present your case in the best possible way.

All migration agents in Australia have to be registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and all have to work to MARA’s Code of Conduct. Australian migration law is very complex and constantly changing therefore we strongly recommend the use of a registered migration agent .